What to make that everyone will love? This is where we turn to classics. Laced with a little bit of liquor you won’t feel like Grandma serving this.
Makes: 14-16apx 5 cm pieces. Depends on type of Gluten free flour.
Prep & Cooking Time: 1 hr
Difficulty: Very Easy 😀.
150g Butter ( Melted and Cooled )
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 egg lightly beaten
1/3 cup gluten free SR Flour
1/2 cup rice flour
1/4 cup liquor (Kahlua)
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup dessicated coconut
200g white chocolate
50g butter unsalted
200g dark chocolate
50g pure cream
1. Base: Place dry ingredients into a bowl, add egg and melted, cooled butter. Mix with a wooden spoon, then quickly knead.
2. Line a 9 x 9 lamingon pan with greaseproof paper and place base mix. Press down.
3. Bake for 30 mins in moderate temp 180 degrees Celsius.
4. Allow to cool completely.
5. Brush on Kahlua.
5. Melt butter and white chocolate together. Spread the white chocolate and place in fridge for 20 mins.
5. Melt dark chocolate with cream and add to top of slice. Again, return to the fridge. Once chocolate is set cut to square pieces and serve.
6. Store in a cool place.