Satisfy your chocolate craving with these elegant little chocolate cups. The base is super-healthy as it is butter and added sugar free. The creamy white chocolate is the perfect bite sized chocolate treat.
Makes apx 12 cups
Silicone cup mould required
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup almonds
1/2 cup pitted dates
1/4 cup hot water
2 tbspns coconut oil in liquid form
250g Lindt White Chocolate ( cooking )
Handful of dried cranberries or craisins
1. Soak pitted dates in the hot water.
2. Allow hot water and dates to cool.
3. In a food processor, process almonds and walnuts until half resembles bread crumbs and the other half are slightly larger than crumbs.
4. Drain dates, but reserve water.
5. Mix all the ingredients and slowly add the reserved water until desired consistency achieved.
6. Spoon a tablespoon of date mix and roll into a ball. Place the ball between two pieces of greaseproof paper and flatten out with the palm of your hand.
7. Place the flattened date and nut mix into the silicone cups and gently press down.
8. Melt white chocolate over a saucepan of hot water. A small glass measuring cup to help with pouring the melted chocolate into the cups.
9. Place 3 or 4 craisins ( or cranberries ) into the white chocolate cups.
10. Topped with crushed pistachios.